Dakota 283 Kennel G3 Framed Door
The Dakota 283 line of first quality dog kennels come from a custom plastics manufacturing company with a 20-year history of designing cutting edge plastic products. The Dakota 283 line of rotomolded plastic dog kennels offers sturdy one-piece military strength construction. That means you will own a long-lasting, indestructible product that will deliver service and safety year after year.
Dakota 283 dog kennels are designed to provide years of superior service to you and your pets. From the military strength construction to the locking paddle latching door Dakota 283 kennels will exceed your expectations. We offer five different colors from which to choose. Select the color that's right for you.
- Single-Piece Roto-Molded robust plastic material
- Military-Strength Construction
- Easy-Grip Handle is built-in as part of the superior design.
- Keyed Paddle Latching Door
- Recess designed for crate stacking-Kit sold separately
- Door opening option: Hinge Left or Right
- Handy easy-to-Clean Interior Drain
- Enjoy the Large Holes for Flow-Thru Ventilation
- 3 Sizes to accommodate most Dogs
- 5 Colors - Purple, Dark Granite, Desert Sand, Olive, Orange, Coyote Tan, Pink & Blue
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
You will appreciate the large vent holes in the Dakota 283 series kennels. The Medium kennel has 32 holes while the Large and Extra Large kennels have a total of 40 holes. Ventilation is always present in the Dakota 283 line of kennels.
STACKABLE COUPLER FOR 4 KENNEL GROUP
The coupler is a necessary part when you assemble a bank of 4 kennels, two on the bottom and two stacked on top. You will need to drill holes in each kennel. It's well worth the few minutes to install this sturdy coupler.
SIZES & WEIGHTS
- Medium: 30.5L x 21.5W x 25H - 40 Lbs
- Large: 35L x 24W x 26.25H - 44 Lbs
- X-Large: 38.25L x 25.5W x 29.25H - 59 Lbs
We Also Recommend